Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nike Women's Marathon: PART THREE

  There is something to be said for accomplishing a goal that really makes you stretch, reach past your limits and discover through some sweat and hard work what you're really made of.  There aren't so many opportunities in life to really see what you have inside you when you dig deep.  And I believe that for me, the times I have really grown the most is when I am, frankly, in over-my-head.

But I believe He's blessed us all with more strength than we can even know, and the only way to start to get in touch with that is to occasionally go past our self-imposed limits.

So my motivation for entering this lottery is that I want to see what I can do when I go past what is comfortable and to what is possible. 

And yes, Mom and Grandma, I will buy a new pair of running shoes.


“Anything is possible if a person believes.”

- Mark 9:23 (NLT)

5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from Friday Follow! Would love for you to follow me back! :)
    www.aubutfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by and following Twee Poppets! Looks like I'm your second follower - woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Im your newest follower from Friday Follow.

    Hope you will come by... and follow me also...
    http://www.couponmommyof3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my site and all the kind words! I am now you newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails