Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first Coachella Fest



Coachella Fest is a music festival held at the Empire Polo Club only a couple miles from our house with attendance of upwards of 75,000 a day.



  I know when it's coming each year without looking at a calendar because our small town traffic instantly turns to a bothersome standstill and the person in front of you is driving a car with "COACHELLA OR BUST" written on the windows...





plus Jay-Z is making the windows of our house vibrate, which is keeping me up:







This is the one thing that I have never been able to get tickets for, as it's just too popular.  Rolland has never wanted to go, saying it's just too "out there" for him.  I don't know what he means???




So this year, thanks to Janelle (who is soley responsible for all the good tickets I've been getting of late), I finally got my chance!



Janelle had VIP backstage passes, and I have never seen so many celebrities in my life.  It was very exciting.  We saw around 15 in total, included Kate Hudson, Ann Hathaway, Abbie Cornish (the girl that plays Christie Roberts, the blonde American, in one of our favorite movies A Good Year), Kate Bosworth:



Plus the very cute Desperate Housewives actor Jesse Metcalf:



We had a VERY fun time!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. awesome! that sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this just looks like SO much fun! Jealous....thanks for stopping by my blog! Dang girl, get you some celeb sightings in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails