Monday, February 15, 2010

Seeing Mo at UCLA


From time to time at Rolland's course, golf clubs will get mixed up.  When they do, Rolland will deliver the clubs back to their rightful owner, and I get a little road trip out of it.  This time we were headed into LA for this very reason. When we checked a map, our destination was only a few miles away from UCLA.  We gave Mo a quick call and got to take her and her very nice UCLA soccer-playing boyfriend Eder out to dinner in Hollywood.  It was a lot of fun to see her, having not for quite a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back out to LA sometime this year to catch a meet.  Here is a clip of her doing her thing at UCLA.  It makes me happy to see, as she wanted to go there as long as I can remember. Being a pretty neat kid and my first Elite gymnast (in and of itself a huge learning experience) she'll always be special to me.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails